Get a 60% Scholarship to study seven different courses in six different Universities in Canada and USA.
Crimson’s consulting goes much deeper than traditional services. We pride ourselves on helping students perform at their absolute best.
With our full range of services, you will:
- Boost your academic performance and expand your university options
- Design a strong initiative to help you stand out with extra curricular and leadership
- Get help applying for financial aid and scholarships
- Receive a comprehensive one-, two-, three-, or even four-year plan laying out the steps and giving you the tools to get into your dream university
1. Accounting Administration – is the gateway to a career in the field of accounting which prepares you for jobs such as a Book keeper/Accounts Receivable Clerk/Accounts Payable Clerk/Administrative Assistant and various other related jobs.
2. Business Management prepares students for positions within the fields of accounting, marketing, business, human resources, project management, and office administration. Training is extensive and broad to prepare students for all business management opportunities in a wide range of industries and organizations.
3. This program is designed to transition individuals who are nurses and healthcare workers with foreign training into the Canadian workforce. It also is ideal for any previously Canadian-educated nurses, health care aides, or personal support workers, who have either been out of the workforce for a while…
4.Telecommunication is the career for new Millennium. This diploma prepares you for employment opportunities in Design, Development, Research and Management of Telecommunications Engineering Science or Technology. A set of Laboratory experiments are included using MATLAB.
5.Post Graduate Diploma in Telecommunication program is designed to provide the students with necessary skills which would equip them for employment with the network faults diagnosis, equipment repair and installations, service and network planning within telecommunication companies.
6.Renovation and Construction Technician provides students with a competitive advantage within the renovations and construction industry. Students first enjoy a classroom setting, where they can gain knowledge in theoretical aspects.