Carpenter / Plumber Required in Leicester – £53.19 per hour
Our client is the leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England. They have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, etc. Reporting in to the Foreman, the successful Carpenter / Plumber will be responsible for carrying out the work at the right time and ensuring a good quality job is completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way.
Carpenter / Plumber Key Responsibilities
- Introduce yourself to tenant and show your ID when you arrive on site.
- Using your trade experience you should make a decision on the right repair for the property.
- Diagnose a job fully before starting work, identify the materials you need and other trades that are required.
- Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way.
- Inform the Operations Centre of the work you have carried out
- Apply sensible Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE when needed.
The ideal Carpenter / Plumber will be able to display the following:
- NVQ or equivalent in trade specific
- Over 2 years trade experience, ideally in social housing repairs sector
What you will get in return
Joining the team as a Carpenter / Plumber, you will receive an hourly rate of £13.19. In addition, you will receive 23 days annual leave and have access to the suite of benefits which include a car lease/buying scheme with preferential rates, the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor you holiday to your individual requirements, our cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.