Our services and solutions upgrade the telecommunications infrastructure that is the backbone of the world’s economy. Right now, we are seeking an experienced Construction Manager to direct day-to-day operations and assist the Project Manager, who has ultimate responsibility for the project. So much of our success depends on exceptional Construction Managers, like you and others. We know you work hard, so we work hard for you. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, advancement opportunities, and incentive programs that recognize top performers and jobs well done.
This is a key and pivotal role so you should be excited and passionate about technology and data.
- You will be the key technical individual
- You will build the product roadmap
- You will make core decisions about the build
- You will be au-fait with current technology trends and also keep abreast of the ever-changing technical world
- You will be the technical visionary for our SaaS B2C product.
Skills and Experience:
- Excited by and comfortable working in a start up environment
- Technically strong and experienced in building SaaS (including issues around data and security)
- Experience scaling and growing cloud-based products and services
- Must be strong on architecture
- Must be able to lead a remote development team
- While this is not a hands-on role, you must be able to direct developers and technologists and explain technical decisions and choices both internally and externally
As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are interested in hearing more about this Technical Lead and Architect role, then apply now and formal visits is only allowed. Interviews are being held as soon as possible.