Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
- File Medical Records
- Assist with Vital Signs
- Assist with vision testing
- Order supplies as needed
- Assist with the scheduling of Doctor appointments
- Maintain the First Aid Room in an orderly fashion
- Record the height and weight of patients
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills working in Microsoft Window applications – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with all
- Possess solid data-entry skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality with information.
- Good training and presentation skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Must display a courteous and professional attitude when dealing with co-workers and the public
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden changes in the work environment.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail skills.
- Willing to work overtime and varied shift assignments as required.