Are you interested in a week long placement at Jodak & Co? Our work placement provides an opportunity to gain an insight into what it is like to work for an international law firm and to put your study into practice.
During your work experience, you will gain experience of law in practice which can include the following:
- Drafting letters
- Legal research
- File management
- Perusing documents
- Shadowing client’s meetings
- Going to court – lodging bundles
- Administrative and clerical work
- Document management – preparing bundles for court,collating,indexing and paginating documents
We run our work placement scheme, all year round, within various departments throughout the firm. These placements give successful applicants a flavour of the day-to-day workings of an international law firm in the Middle East and provide a valuable experience for those looking to pursue a career in law.
- Over 18 years old
- Currently undertaking a law degree or has a special interest in law
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- A good level of English
Please note that due to the popularity of this scheme (especially during school and university holidays), placements are limited and applications will be accepted dependent on business need and obtaining an availability.