Applications are welcomed for up to 300 Gates Scholarships for excellent, Pell-qualified, minority, secondary school seniors. A US subject, national or changeless inhabitant is qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
This lofty scholarship program depends on prove that by wiping out the monetary boundaries to school, an all-costs paid scholarship can empower high-potential, low-salary minority students to exceed expectations in their course work, graduate school, and keep on being pioneers for the duration of their lives.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2019
Scholarships are accessible for outstanding, Pell-qualified, minority, secondary school seniors.
Scholarships are granted in any of the subjects offered by the college.
Scholars will get subsidizing for the full cost of attendance* that isn’t as of now secured by other monetary guide and the normal family commitment, as dictated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Qualification for the Scholarship:
Qualified Countries: A US native, national or changeless occupant is qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
Passage Requirements: To apply, students must be:
- A secondary school senior
- From no less than one of the accompanying ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian and Pacific Islander American, or potentially Hispanic American
- A US subject, national, or lasting inhabitant
- In great scholarly remaining with a base total weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equal)
- Furthermore, a student must arrangement to select full-time, in a four-year degree program, at a US authorize, not-revenue driven, private or open school or college.
Step by step instructions to Apply: The method of use is online.